Thursday, July 23, 2009

First Time >.<

HI HI.....

This is the "first time" i write a blog.
I know michelle is writing now too,
because v created the account together.. hoho..

很多的第一次都跟你在一起发生哦。。。
第一次在你家过夜。。。

第一次一起去Tanjung Aru。。。
and many many many.... COUNTLESS edi.... =P


The purpose to create this blog is because tyng is using it.. ish.. hehe






This is Michelle who is the girl I mentioned above..
hahaha.. took this just now...






This is tyng, the silly n stupid girl.. =P













This is one of my good good friends... LOke LOke!!








Clever CACA is here....





LULU!!






This is me!!!


THE END
>.<

4 comments:

  1. hey...wat im d silly n stupid girl oo~~grrrr...u arh...owez cheng zhan set yee but me dun have de wuwuwuwu...me will chi chu de woh hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good, then u won't forget me in ur whole life.. hehe.. thx thx =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. then u send me the new one leh.... hehe..
    i wan ss those...=P

    ReplyDelete