Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I WANT TO JOIN....

How could you all leave me out......
Miss kk a lot a lot leh..... =)
loke loke long time didn't c u jor....
tyng tyng n michelle i wanna go tajung aru as well...
when i go back, REMEMBER to bring me there....
kk times square i went there once before... inside nothing d... look like offices only....
TO ALL OF YOU... remember to keep those nice ring tones, our photos & videos (luckily, i sent those to michelle before i came back to aus..) Unfortunately, i lost my phone several days ago & and haven't got it back... haih... 5 more months i can back to kk lul... wait me wait me.... really miss YOU ALL there... Prefer kk lifestyle... haha...
hey.. geng ah... michelle still can go to my house see see.. haha

4 comments:

  1. 嘻嘻^^等你回来噢噢~~我也古晋了。。。呜呜呜呜~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAT 我也古晋了... chi also tak baleh sudah meh??
    haih... tiada mata tengok o
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇~~不要酱。。。哈哈哈,我在古晋了。。。只是打少一个字嘛~~嘻嘻^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..so funny de...!!!i'm waiting all of u come back play wif me ya..v meet after four months ya..keep in touch^^

    ReplyDelete